Prepare an assignment to be administered to students through the Student Portal.
Note: This option is an add-on feature available for an additional fee with a school or district license.
2. Select the assignment you want to use with the Student Portal.
Note: See the related article on how to create an assignment in GradeCam Go!
4. Select the "Pick Classes" tab.
4.1. Select the class you want to access the assignment in the Student Portal from the drop-down menu.
Note: Individual classes may have separate settings. This is useful for teachers that teach multiple classes of the same subject.
5. Select the "While Available" tab to select options you want for students while the assignment is available.
5.1. SCORE: Use the check box to determine if you want students to see the points earned after completing the assignment.
5.2. RESPONSES: Select what the students will see after completing the assignment.
Displaying Responses Options
- Hide Responses: After turning in the assignment, students won't be able to open the assignment to review their responses or attachments.
- Show Responses: After turning in the assignment, students can review their responses to each question, but won't know which questions were answered correctly.
- Show Responses and Incorrect Answers: After turning in the assignment, students can review their responses to each question and will see if the response was correct or incorrect.
- Show Responses and All Correct Answers: After turning in the assignment, students can review their responses to each question, and the correct answer for each question is also shown.
5.3. DOCUMENTS: Select the level of access you want students to have to documents associated with the assignments.
- Hide Documents: PDF attachments will be unavailable.
- Show Documents: PDF attachments will be viewable inside the app.
- Show Documents and Allow Download: PDF attachments will be viewable inside the app, and there will also be a "Download" button for students to save PDFs to their device.
6. Select the "After Expiration" tab to select options you want for students after the testing window closes.
6.1. Select the Score, Responses and Documents settings for what will happen after the testing window closes.
Note: If you teach multiple classes, you may want to select "Hide Documents" following each class period's assignment. This will prevent students from earlier class periods sharing the documents with the later class periods.