Add scores for items that need to be manually graded.
Note: This option is an add-on feature available for an additional fee with a school or district license.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Use the "Student Portal" filter (1) and then select the assignment name for which you want to enter scores (2).
Note: Your are automatically taken to the "Scans" tab.
3. Students with un-scored items have "Review" in the Missed column.
4. Select a student name from the list .
5. To quickly identify items that are rubric scored they are highlighted in blue.
6. Enter the rubric score for the item.
7. Use the "Next" button to advance to the next student that needs to be scored.
8. When you are finished entering scores select the "Save" button (1) to save changes and the "X" (2) to close the window.