The "Drill In" feature allows users to filter out extraneous data to focus on comparing desired data points.
Note: This option is an add-on feature available for an additional fee with a school or district license. Teacher rosters must be linked to the school/district GradeCam Go! account.
1. METHOD 1 - Compare data within a specific category report
2. METHOD 2 - Select a specific filter group and examine data for that group
2.1. Expand the report's "Category" to locate the filter you want to apply.
Note: In this example I am selecting a group of teachers to use as the filter group for which I want to view assignment data.
2.5. The selected filters appear in the top left corner.
Note: Use the expand arrow (1) to see the specific details about the filter. Use the X that appears when you hover over the filter (2) to remove the filter if desired.
3. EXAMPLES FOR USE
3.1. Student Performance
- Use the "Student Overview" report to locate a group of students (i.e. low performing, special ed, early warning).
- "Drill In" and look at the Students Lowest Standards report to see the three lowest standards for the group.
3.2. Class Performance
- Use the "Classes Overview" report to locate a set of classes (i.e. grade level or subject area).
- "Drill In" and look at how the classes are performing on common district-wide assessments.