The "Drill In" feature allows users to filter out extraneous data to focus on comparing desired data points.
Note: GradeCam Core is not available on free or paid single-teacher accounts. Please contact email@example.com to upgrade to a school or district license. Teacher rosters must be linked to the school/district GradeCam Go! account.
1. METHOD 1 - Compare data within a specific category on various reports
1.1. Expand the desired report's "Category" by clicking on the triangle.
1.3. Select one or more items for comparison by placing a check in the box next to each item.
1.5. Extraneous data around the chosen items is removed from view.
2. METHOD 2 - Select a specific filter group and examine data for that group
2.1. Expand the report's "Category" to locate the filter you want to apply.
2.3. Select one or more items for comparison by placing a check in the box next to each item.
2.5. Extraneous data around the chosen items is removed from view.
2.6. Make note of the additional filters that were added.
2.8. The data displayed for the selected report only shows data for the filtered items.
3. EXAMPLES FOR USE
3.1. Student Performance
- Use the "Student Overview" report to locate a group of students (i.e. low performing, special ed, early warning).
- "Drill In" and look at the Students Lowest Standards report to see the three lowest standards for the group.
3.2. Class Performance
- Use the "Classes Overview" report to locate a set of classes (i.e. grade level or subject area).
- "Drill In" and look at how the classes are performing on common district-wide assessments.
3.3. School Performance
- Use the "Schools Overview" report to locate a set of schools.
- "Drill In" and look at how the schools are performing on various assessments.