Manage role settings for staff or school administrators.
Note: This option is not available on free or paid single-teacher accounts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade to a school or district license.
1. Select "Administer Your District Name - District" from your Account Menu.
2. Select the "Teachers" tab.
3. Select a teacher(s) by checking the box before his or her name(s).
Note: You may use the filters on the left pane or the search field to quickly locate a teacher(s).
4. Select the "More" button (1) and then select "Manage Roles" (2) from the drop-down menu.
5. Select which options you want to enable for the selected teacher(s).
Role Admin: Can grant permissions for school level reporting to other users. Access to teacher lists and role-specific filters is in the left navigation. (Note: The Role Admin does not need to have a Helpdesk, Report Admin or Roster Admin role to serve in this role.)
Roster Admin: Able to add or edit students in a school or class, create custom standards, set terms, make distribution groups, and manage the account. This feature can be useful for staff such as guidance counselors or team leaders.