Points items allow teachers to write the total points a student received for a question on the form in an area like the one shown below and are autograded by GradeCam Go!
Note: Handwriting Recognition is an add-on feature available for an additional fee with a school or district license. Please contact email@example.com to add the feature.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment name you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
3. Check the box before each question you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
5. Select "Points" from the Type field.
6. Type the desired text into the "Question header" field to add instructions, explanations, titles, etc.
Note: There is a 500 character limit on Question headers.
7. Determine the spacing of the rows in the writing area.
8. Type in the max number of points that can be awarded for this question.
9. The "Capture area preview" displays the max points you selected.
10. Align the question to standards if desired.
See related article on Adding Standards to an Assignment in GradeCam Go!