Change how questions are labeled or numbered on an assignment.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment name for which you want to change the numbering.
3. Select the "Keys" tab.
4. Check the box before the first question on which to change the number.
6. Edit the "Question" label using up to four characters.
7. Determine if you want to renumber the subsequent questions.
Note: Select the "i" icon for additional information. Renumbering only works if you are using whole numbers for the question label.
IDEAS FOR USE
1. Two-Part Questions - The images below show three different ways to number a two-part question.
Example 1: All multiple choice options for parts one and two
Example 2: Part one of question is multiple choice and part two is a rubric-scored or points item.
2. Two-Section Assignments - The images below show examples of how to create assignments with different sections of questions.
Example 1: An assignment with 5 multiple choice questions and 5 true/false
Example 2: An assignment with 5 multiple choice questions and 2 constructed response questions