Transfer the grades to an electronic gradebook after scanning an assignment.
Note: This option is not available on free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account.
2. Configure the “Grade Transfer” options.
3. Enable the option to "Use Web Grade Transfer" using only your browser.
Note: The Web Grade Transfer option enables three different ways to transfer grades: Paste, Hotkey and Right Click.
4. Select the "Assignments" tab.
5. Select the assignment name you want to transfer.
6. Choose the “Scans” or “Reports” tab which must be open to transfer scores.
9. Select how you want the scores exported.
- Exact Points Awarded - Use to display the actual number of points earned out of a total points possible
- Percent Points Awarded - Converts the points earned into a percentage which is typically out of 100 max points but can be adjusted if desired
- Performance Band Abbreviation - Enters the abbreviation from the Performance Band (i.e. EX for exemplary, AB for above average, etc.)