Gradient is a tool teachers use to quickly create an assignment (assessment) answer key for the purpose of camera scanning or online delivery with students. Gradient enables instant feedback and easy grading, along with insightful reports for students, teachers, and leaders. Gradient was built to seamlessly work well with other cool tools teachers and students already use like Clever, Classlink, Canvas, Schoology, the Desmos calculator, and the Respondus LockDown Browser.
Under a school/district plan with Gradient, a teacher doesn't need to create or manage their students and classes. Rosters will be managed by the Gradient System Admin for your school/district. Jump right into Gradient with the following resources:
- Examples of Assignments You Can Create
- Examples of Question Types You Can Create
- Getting Started with Gradient
When any staff member logs in to Gradient, there is a question mark icon in the bottom left corner to access our Resource Center. Once you're logged in, access tutorials to common tasks:
Self-Paced Learning Resources for Teachers
Use the links below to round out your Gradient skills as your needs evolve:
- Downloadable Quick Guides: Used for trainings or as quick reference to a new task
- Video Library: Topic based how-to videos
- Gradient 101: 15-30 min webinars & recordings for trainers
- Teach It Forward: 30-45 min webinars & recordings of teacher case studies
- Tip Tuesdays: Level up your skills with quick tips to try or pass along
Article is closed for comments.